PROPHECIES of BANQUO

Author: DJ CLiXz /

All hail Macbeth and all hail Banquo, I would have

never thought of this before. How can Macbeth 

become thane of Cawdor, when he is only thane of Glamis? Why would 

these wicked witches come and speak such false things upon us. No, 

there is no way that any of this could be true; I will only believe

 it when I see it with mine own two eyes. I will be both lesser

 and greater than Macbeth, that makes no sense what so ever. 

Why can’t these witches tell me what I want to hear? How comes 

I cannot become a thane of some Cawdor or King of Scotland.

  What, Ross why do you hither, that is unbelievable how could 

you have possibly known that, why are you telling us that 

Macbeth is now thane of Cawdor? Ross how could you speak 

all these things. These words have been said by wicked witches.

 There was no one else among us, how did you here of such 

news so quick. How can I be the father of kings, does 

this mean that my son shall be a king?

  King Duncan does not give anything to me but he’ll give 

Macbeth thane of Cawdor? This is absolute non-sense.

I ‘m going to have to keep an eye on Macbeth, if these

 wicked witches say that he shall be thane of Cawdor,

 Glamis and King of Scotland, and he has been crowned

 thane of Cawdor in less than a day then  shall 

I seek to find these things that shall hither among us.

-SHIMERA WALSH

0 comments:

Post a Comment