AVENGE

Author: DJ CLiXz /


All of what the witches proclaimed came true. The witches’ prophecy 

came true indeed; Macbeth had died from man that is not born of 

woman which was Macduff. Macbeth thought he was invincible because of 

that prophecy, but what he did not know was that Macduff had a sea 

section so he was not actually born of woman. Macbeth has died and I have 

been avenged. I thought of Macbeth as a good friend and did not know he 

would betray me like this. I had suspected something when king Duncan had 

died, but was not sure at the time. I am glad that my loyal friend MacDuff has 

avenged me. Now my soul can rest in peace knowing that the person that sent 

to kill me is dead. I’m still thinking about the prophecies and I wonder if my son, 

Fleace will be king someday. All of Macbeth’s prophecies came true so that 

must mean that my prophecy will come true too. The prophecies were that 

Macbeth will be the thane of Cawdor and be king, and that I would have a 

line of kings. There’s nothing I can do right now but hopefully my son will 

follow in my footsteps and be a fine knight and be the king and have a line 

of kings. Right now the only thing I can do now is watch over my son, and 

one day he might be king. 

-KEVIN BUDHRAM

0 comments:

Post a Comment