BANQUO'S DREAM & CONVERSATION WITH MACBETH

Author: DJ CLiXz /

I fear that as long as I fall into a deep sleep, 
the prophecies of those three weird women 
will come true and take its place. I have talked about my dream of the women with Macbeth 
while I was with my son, Fleance.  Macbeth took it as something that should be discussed
 when the time is right and also that if the dream does come true, he asked for me to support him 
along the way. I noted to Macbeth that as long as I keep my conscience clear and remain 
loyal to him that everything will go as it is suppose to and also said I will not talk about anything 
that is not honorable. When I was talking to him earlier, I also mentioned that King 
Duncan is pleased with the service and such at Iverness. After I talked to Macbeth, I left him 
alone and as I walked away, I wondered what he was going to do. I fear that Macbeth will 
do something that is uneasy to himself that will appear as something little but grow into 
something big enough to drive him mad. This feeling is deep within me and I can’t help 
but to wait and see what happens because as a friend, I should support him 
throughout whatever happens.

-CHRISTINE

0 comments:

Post a Comment